- Inta Audio Exclusive - Irig Amplitube Limited Edition Red
- Only 3000 Units Worldwide
- Works with iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad
- Real time guitar and bass mobile multiFX + recording app
The most popular guitar interface of all time just got better
How do you improve upon something so revolutionary that it changed the world? iRig 2 is the answer.
Now everyone can plug in their guitar, bass or other instrument and enjoy killer tone on their iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or Samsung Professional Audio device — with the release of iRig 2, the world’s most popular guitar interface is now better than ever before.
Plug and play simplicity on every device
If you loved iRig's versatility, you'll love iRig 2's new adjustable gain dial, which works with its built-in 1/8" TRRS output connector to give you a true plug-and-play experience with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or Samsung Professional Audio compatible Android device.
With iRig 2, you get an input gain dial that gives you the power to ensure high-quality sound in every situation. This means that you'll be able to perform at your best no matter whether you're connecting a wailing 3 humbucker electric guitar to your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 or a jazzy archtop to your iPhone 6.
Likewise, its 1/4” instrument input works with your guitar, bass or any line-level instrument. Just plug into it like you would into a stompbox or amplifier. It’s as simple as that.
The universal mobile guitar interface
Beyond its iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac support, iRig 2 also offers complete compatibility with Samsung's new line of Samsung Professional Audio devices. That means you can play and process with the full power of AmpliTube for Samsung Pro Audio with your Galaxy Note 3, Note 4, Galaxy Edge, Galaxy S5 and Galaxy S6. Plus iRig 2 now also offers compatibility with Android 5 devices.
- The sequel to the best-selling iRig interface
- 1/4” instrument input for use with guitar, bass and other line instruments
- 1/4” amplifier output for use with an external amplifier without an adaptor
- 1/8” TRRS output for use with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and Android
- 1/8” headphone output
- Compact and lightweight design
- Selectable dual-mode switch: FX and THRU
- Input gain thumbwheel for easy signal control
- Comes with microphone stand Velcro strip
- Comes with AmpliTube FREE for iOS (free download on the App Store) and AmpliTube FREE for Samsung Pro Audio (free download on Samsung Galaxy Store), and a full suite of powerful IK applications and software
A digital rig with physical presence
With iRig 2, you’ll be able to enjoy AmpliTube for iOS (the #1 app for guitar players) or AmpliTube for Samsung Pro Audio. It's ready to go right out of the box. It comes with a powerful cross-platform suite of apps and software that includes free versions of AmpliTube for iOS, AmpliTube for Samsung Professional Audio devices and AmpliTube for Mac/PC.
To use, just download your preferred version for iOS from the App Store or for Samsung Professional Audio devices from the Google Play Store or from Samsung GALAXY Apps. Then plug your guitar or bass into iRig 2, plug your amplifier or headphones into your device and launch the app.
Immediately you'll see something very familiar: a complete guitar rig. AmpliTube for iOS and AmpliTube for Samsung Pro Audio recreate your entire guitar or bass signal chain in your mobile device and also — depending on your device — provide you with other advanced features, like multi-track recording and editing, high-quality export and more.
And while iRig 2 is the ideal companion to AmpliTube for iOS or AmpliTube for Samsung Pro Audio, it also works with any other recording, processing, tuning or music app.